The University of Connecticut is pleased to offer its fifth specialized master's program, the MS FinTech program. This 36-credit program will consist of a mix of analytics, technology and business courses and is intended to prepare the student for entry into the world of Financial Services Technology. Disciplines in FinTech may include areas such as Finance, InsurTech, MedTech and RegTech. The ideal student will have strong aptitudes for business, technology and coding and will have an entrepreneurial mindset. Students in the program will enjoy access to superior career coaching, support services, and our expansive, distinguished alumni network.
UConn FinTech Program at a Glance
- Elite Research Faculty and Expert Practitioners
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Immersive Experiences
- STEM Designated Degree Program
- 3 Convenient Start Dates Each Year
- Your Pace: Part-time or Full-time
- Completion time: 2 years
- 36 Credits (21 core, 15 elective)
- $1500 per Credit
Learn From Elite Research Faculty and Expert Practitioners
In the MS FinTech program, you will have the opportunity to learn from world renowned researchers and faculty who engage with industry on a regular basis. Whether it is visual analytics, blockchain, machine learning or financial modeling, our diverse faculty offers a comprehensive realm of expertise and experience for you to draw upon.
MS FinTech Leadership Team:
Executive Director of MS Programs
Operations and Information Management Department Head
Finance Department Head
Faculty Program Advisor
Faculty Program Advisor
Get to know our full School of Business Faculty.
The FinTech team is here for you with useful services and resources to guide you through your successful academic and research-driven graduate school journey. Take advantage of our faculty and professional advisors and career coaching services.
Building a powerful network of influencers with strong global connections is a major component in any job seeker's career journey. Your global UConn Husky School of Business alumni network of more than 45,000 are among the most prominent in the world of business today. UConn alumni have leadership roles in companies such as Amazon, Dell, Google, Gartner, Cigna, NASDAQ, Deloitte, Microsoft, LEGO, ESPN, Travelers, Goldman Sachs and Prudential. As a graduate of the MS Fintech program, you’ll join the alumni network to empower the next generation of strategic thinkers and global leaders.
The UConn School of Business Office of Alumni Relations is your key to unlocking this broad network of possibilities.
Find answers to common questions that we receive about the UConn MS FinTech program.
As a FinTech student you are invited to attend a wide array of speakers, panel discussions, and networking events hosted by the UConn School of Business and distinguished alumni. Be sure to get involved!
Follow UConn School of Business social media using the icons in the footer below, and checkout these highlights from our Instagram feed.
Business Graduate Program News
- Former WWE Exec: You Can Bend the World To You, If You Do the Right Things July 21, 2021Entertainment titan and UConn alumnus George Barrios is frequently asked for career advice, and he tells his proteges is to be optimistic, passionate, and maintain a good attitude. “There will be pitfalls and there will be bad days. But you can bend the world to you, if you do the right things,” he said prior... […]Claire Hall
- Mia Hawlk Promoted to MBA Executive Director July 14, 2021Mia Hawlk has been named to the newly created position of Executive Director of MBA programs at UConn, where she will supervise four distinct graduate programs serving 1,100 students. Hawlk most recently served as director of the Part-time MBA program and helped create the new Online MBA program, which begins in August and has drawn... […]Claire Hall
- UConn Featured in Episode of New ‘College Tour’ Series’ First Season July 8, 2021UConn Today – UConn’s top-notch academic offerings, vibrant student activities, research opportunities, Husky spirit, and many other qualities are being highlighted in an episode of The College Tour, a new series streaming on Amazon Prime Video. Read articleScott Slater III